Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26814 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,983 (7,394 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (36 minutes ago)