Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27999 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,002 (10,723 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (32 minutes ago)