Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29025 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (11,424 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)