Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02565 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (₨144,457) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)