Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02581 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,141 (₨121,708) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)