Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,485 (598,642 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)