Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,877 (981,934 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (28 minutes ago)