Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,116 (1,031,955 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)