Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 (1,825,287 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)