Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,666 (1,746,676 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)