Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06436 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,854 (R 28,809) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)