Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06601 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,579 (R 39,076) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (36 minutes ago)