Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06348 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,740 (R 27,408) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)