Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,963 (R 31,407) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)