Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,199 (R 44,326) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (36 minutes ago)