Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01256 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,130 (169,609 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)