Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (267,943 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)