Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)