Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)