Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,676 in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)