Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,877 (£4,344) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)