Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,285 (Rp 32,387,208) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (24 minutes ago)