Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,350 (Rp 22,860,060) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)