Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,824 (R$ 6,830) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (26 minutes ago)