Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,035 ($3,579) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)