Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,664 (47,627₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)