Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €974 (30,303₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)