Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06900 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,842 (R 41,192) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)