Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,853 (R 41,381) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (38 minutes ago)