Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,560 (R 24,197) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)