Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06915 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,721 (R 24,890) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)