Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,582 (₨ 193,088) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (42 minutes ago)