Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,790 (2,484,478 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)