Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,884 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)