Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,661 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)