Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,481 (£2,255) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)