Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (£2,773) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)