Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22082 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,483 (11,243 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (35 minutes ago)