Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21745 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,657 (7,620 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)