Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,513 (10,620 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)