Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,619 (11,430 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)