Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,936 (8,176 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)