Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,440 (2,824 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)