Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,466 (2,851 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)