Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,985 (Mex$ 41,716) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)