Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 783 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 ($3,074) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)