Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21856 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,193 (5,459 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)