Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21903 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,276 (5,824 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)