Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21948 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,808 (8,240 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)