Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21977 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,977 (8,998 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (33 minutes ago)