Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,007 (9,020 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)