Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)