Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,978 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)