Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,674 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)