Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,653 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (24 minutes ago)