Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22413 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,754 (R$ 7,825) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)