Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,982 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)