Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,588 (₨120,283) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)