Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03912 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,477 (37,763 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)