Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,381 (64,320 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)