Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06958 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,488 (R 50,134) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)