Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,995 (R 42,338) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)