Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,749 (R 51,277) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)