Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21996 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,978 (13,539 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)