Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,859 (71,589 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)