Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02610 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,995 (114,768 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (22 minutes ago)