Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,737 (67,840 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)