Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,783 (67,733 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)