Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,825 (12,820,807 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)