Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,878 (12,625,366 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)