Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,621 (7,653,007 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)