Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,871 (108,755 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)