Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,592 ($5,987) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)