Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,065 (54,652,319 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)