Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,699 (66,631,015 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)