Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06793 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,041 (R 30,047) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)