Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07262 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,173 (R 43,699) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)