Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,089 (R$ 7,728) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)