Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (R$ 8,096) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (31 minutes ago)