Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23480 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,820 (R$ 7,751) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)