Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,507 (R$ 11,945) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)