Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €977 (391,904 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)