Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,585 (556,367 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)