Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €943 (370,785 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 100 (41 minutes ago)