Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20071 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,553 (RM7,740) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (37 minutes ago)