Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22101 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,763 (RM12,502) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (42 minutes ago)