Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,501 (₨282,199) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)