Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,639 (₨293,615) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)