Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00703 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,553 (₨220,741) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)