Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,702 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)