Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,379 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)