Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)