Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)