Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,809 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)