Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,396 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)