Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)