Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,926 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)