Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)