Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,938 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)