Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,023 (£4,209) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)