Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,113 (£4,406) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)