Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,035 (£4,250) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)