Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,072 (£4,398) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)