Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,721 (£4,217) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)