Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 (AU$5,690) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)