Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,028 (AU$9,053) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)