Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)