Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)