Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,021 in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)