Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,941 in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)