Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,308 (COL$4,614,481) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)