Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,234 (COL$4,332,973) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)