Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,185 (COL$7,062,834) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 2 hours ago)