Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,611 (руб 111,673) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (40 minutes ago)